Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Someone help me determine if my friend was backstabbing me here?

So I have had this friend for like 4 years, were pretty close. Lately we've been growing apart from each other mainly due to the fact that I'm way more serious than he is, and that's not saying a lot. He always jokes around, I occasionally do if itll get me a laugh. He treats girls like whatever, I cherish them. Anyways I went to the movies with these two girls (one of them like all the guys hate, me too now since she turned on me). So the other girl posts on Facebook that were going to a movie. Another one of my friends on Facebook is like "oh he'll prob just be a fag and not make a move." then my best friend(the un serious one) comments "hahahah." then the other guy (first commenter) comments "he'll just sit there" and my best friend comments "yea he prolly will." do you think he's purposely being mean to me here and calling me a fag(which I'm not)? Or is he just agreeing that I'll prob not make a move? Some of my other friends say it's the latter but I don't agree, help? Sorry this was long but thanks so much if you answered(:

No comments:

Post a Comment