Sunday, July 17, 2011

My girlfriend past away I can't move on?

I'm so sorry for your loss. You must still be so heart broken. Don't push yourself into something your not ready for. If you do want to start trying to meet other people go out in groups of friends where you can meet the opposite sex with no pressure on you and you may or maynot meet someone who you like. It's really tricky knowing whether your ready to move on or not. It's one of the worst things to lose the person who you loved, and it seems she was also your childhood sweetheart and first love. It's harder to move on when a person is taken from you rather than if you both fell out. I do hope you manage to work through your pain, as I think a year is still fresh for you. Don't push yourself. Through time you will find it easier to speak to the opposite sex and I really hope somewhere down the line you meet the right person for you. You deserve to be happy again and your partner who has passed will want you to be happy again. I wish you the very best and good luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment