Friday, July 15, 2011

Australians please help me !!!!!!?

Hi,I am an Indian girl working in Australia from past 3 years.Recently I got a job in dental administration where I have to deal with many people everyday.My English is overall good but the problem is some Australian people find it really hard to understand me and some of them even complained to the dentist and other staff .I think if this goes on then i'll loose my job very soon.I try to speak slow in front of them so they can understand me better.But yesterday I was talking with an Australian man with a very strong aussie accent and I could believe that he couldn't understand me at all !!!!...not even a single word...than finally I called somebody for help.I felt really really bad.Please help me out !how can I make my accent more understandable?Thanks .

No comments:

Post a Comment