Friday, July 15, 2011

Backstabbing bi**hes?

Oh my god. I'm basically having a really similar situation right now. lol. to make the long story short, i'm starting high school marching band as a freshman, and this one girl who is known for being a pathological liar is gonna be in my section (she's a sophmore) and we haven't necessarily gotten along in the past so she's been making up really over the top stories about me to try to get the whole section against me before i even start marching band. :/ And it's working. They all hate me now based off the terrible lies she's telling. And everyone believes it. Ok sorry I just had to get that off my mind because i didn't know other people actually had situations like this... And no, sorry I really don't know how to solve it. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment