Friday, July 8, 2011

Please help, what should i do?

Hi Hlllls, well to be perfectly frank I'm not sure why you should worry about this. I can understand your feelings, but what I don't understand is why your best friend didn't even ask you if it was true. You've been with him for so long the least you could expect was for him to ask you if what he heard was true. However I guess you're another girl who loves someone, and you don't know what to do about it. I can see your not one of the people who likes his ex. What you do is get hold of this ex girlfriends friend, and ask him or her to tell your boyfriend the truth. I don't know what this friend is like, but you were told by this friend, so if you tell this friend to tell him the truth then I think she might. However I still don't see why you would want to do this. For this guy disrespects you, in fact he's calling you a liar and a cheat. All the time you've spent with him should have told him you are not like that. But instead he chooses to believe his ex. If that's the sort of guy that you miss so much, then I think your judgement on guys is very impaired. Anyway I guess you love him, and as they say love conquers all. But that just leaves you with this friend that you need to rely on. I don't even know if they will do it after all she is his ex's friend. Look you're not being pathetic, you don't like anyone telling lies about you, neither does anyone else. So you need the truth to come out, if he doesn't believe you then your only option is this friend. I wish you happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment