Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How do you deal with unfair people like those who talk behind your back about you?

and you know are your enemies? I find it very hard to "love and send light to" my enemies or forgive my enemies. I have heard however if you pray to God for protection from all enemies, God protects you. however, my whole life, especially in the horrible American High Schools here, I faced a lot of jealous girls around me because I was beautiful and intelligent. Hey I am not the only one, there is a song "don't hate me because I am beautiful". As a result of my experiences, I find it hard to trust other girls. All beautiful women face this same reality in life. So, how do you deal with rude, backstabbing people in life, if you have to live in the same space as them, as they never seem to dissappear no matter where you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment