Saturday, July 9, 2011

Is it normal to feel this way about someone who messed with your head?

I try to think good things. Even about the people that have hurt me or backstabbed me in the past. The thing is that occasionally ill get this weird feeling like i want something bad to happen to the people who hurt me. Sometimes i hope they fail in life all together and i hope that they regret what they did to me or that i become more succesful or that they suffer greatly. I know this is very WRONG but im a human being and i cant help this and i KNOW that its wrong. At least i can admit that its wrong but how can i just move on from a past event? How can i move on knowing that someone ****** me over?Or how do i just get over it? This is a backstabbing friend im talking about btw not a boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment